- October 21, 2020 at 1:14 pm #7272
Your plumbing system can go awry at any point in time. To prepare yourself for a plumbing problem, you should familiarize yourself with the answers to these common plumbing questions.
1. IS IT NORMAL FOR PIPES TO RATTLE?
You might be used to a rattle coming from your pipes, but it’s not normal. Typically, rattling pipes are caused by unsecured pipes.
2. CAN I PREVENT MY PIPES FROM FREEZING?
Before you need plumbing services in Alexandria, VA to fix frozen pipes, take action. Insulate your pipes well or leave your water on a slow drop on cold nights.
3. WHERE DOES MOST OF MY WATER USE COME FROM?
Generally, the toilet uses the most water in a household.
4. WHAT CONSTITUTES A PLUMBING EMERGENCY?
A plumbing emergency is any plumbing problem that causes you immediate concern. Small leaks and clogs aren1’t emergencies.
5. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO CALL A PLUMBER?
As soon as you notice a problem with your plumbing, call a plumber. Waiting too long will cause the issue to worsen.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.