Home Forums Plumbing MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PLUMBING

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of catherinesmith catherinesmith 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of catherinesmith
    catherinesmith
    Participant

Your plumbing system can go awry at any point in time. To prepare yourself for a plumbing problem, you should familiarize yourself with the answers to these common plumbing questions.

1. IS IT NORMAL FOR PIPES TO RATTLE?
    You might be used to a rattle coming from your pipes, but it’s not normal. Typically, rattling pipes are caused by unsecured pipes.

2. CAN I PREVENT MY PIPES FROM FREEZING?
    Before you need plumbing services in Alexandria, VA to fix frozen pipes, take action. Insulate your pipes well or leave your water on a slow drop on cold nights.

3. WHERE DOES MOST OF MY WATER USE COME FROM?
    Generally, the toilet uses the most water in a household.

4. WHAT CONSTITUTES A PLUMBING EMERGENCY?
    A plumbing emergency is any plumbing problem that causes you immediate concern. Small leaks and clogs aren1’t emergencies.

5. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO CALL A PLUMBER?
    As soon as you notice a problem with your plumbing, call a plumber. Waiting too long will cause the issue to worsen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Share This!Share on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone
Copyright © 2016 Tuobdog Inc. All rights reserved. | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Web Design & Marketing by Tuobdog SocialWeb.Marketing
Skip to toolbar