Home Forums Plumbing Getting your home ready for winter.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KellieHopkins KellieHopkins 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TaufiqR
    TaufiqR
    Participant

Plumbing is especially susceptible to cold weather temperatures and freezing. Burst pipes can cause some of the most expensive repairs in the home along with the inconvenience of hassles during the holidays. Plumbing issues are especially messy in winter for homes in Parker and Arora. The following are our favorite tips from years of experience to help you Get Your Home Ready For Winter:
    1. Protect your pipes from freezing
    2. Fix leaks now.
    3. Drain your hot water heater.
    4. Lose the outdoor hose.
    5. Close and drain shut-off valves leading outdoors.
    6. Clean your sump pump pit.
    The best defense in ensuring your plumbing systems are running properly is to schedule annual maintenance inspections by a professional, and keep on top of your systems before it’s too late, or when you need them most.

Profile photo of jamescock
    jamescock
    Participant

Hey, I just read out your blog and I really liked it. Thanks for sharing the great information. You have pointed out really useful and effective tips in your post. I would recommend these to everyone.

Profile photo of dennispalmer
    dennispalmer
    Participant

All the points and tips you have shared are really useful for me & many people out there. Thanks for sharing such plumbing stuff here.

Profile photo of RalphBishop
    RalphBishop
    Participant

Thank you so much for this information. All the tips and suggestions are very useful. My friend faced a huge water disaster because of the bursting of pipes. His whole property got damaged. He claimed for insurance but was unable to get the whole claim. Then he hired Alliance public adjusters and they helped him by representing him and were successful to claim insurance for him. And now I think the tips given by you will be very helpful to him and let’s hope he won’t face that problem again.

Profile photo of KellieHopkins
    KellieHopkins
    Participant

I do agree with you Ralph.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Share This!Share on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone
Copyright © 2016 Tuobdog Inc. All rights reserved. | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Web Design & Marketing by Tuobdog SocialWeb.Marketing
Skip to toolbar