Home Forums Heating and Cooling Need Advice on Air Conditioner Problems.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BoydSmith BoydSmith 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of dennispalmer
    dennispalmer
    Participant

From last few days my air conditioner automatically turns on and off constantly. Does anyone knows what will be the cause and how to fix this problem?

Profile photo of RalphBishop
    RalphBishop
    Participant

This is called short cycling and it can cost you big money. It can be due to a bad thermostat, dirty air filter, refrigerant leak and there can be many other causes too.

Profile photo of KellieHopkins
    KellieHopkins
    Participant

Yeah, I do agree with Ralph. The reason can be any but to get it fixed, it is always better to seek the help of some experienced faculty, in my opinion. A close friend of mine has also faced a similar situation once but thanks to the team of residential plumbing NJ who also offers HVAC repair service along with the plumbing repairs.

Profile photo of DianeHoltz
    DianeHoltz
    Participant

Seems so.

Profile photo of markbrown
    markbrown
    Participant

A visit from the experienced professionals are required or if you are looking for a free quick help you may call at 562-341-2432
    these guys will definitely assist you in the problem and will bring a smile on your face.

Profile photo of williammark
    williammark
    Participant

You are experiencing this because of bad thermostat or your air conditioning system requires service, so just go with the good service provider.

Profile photo of BoydSmith
    BoydSmith
    Participant

This clearly indicates that you need an repair for your HVAC system. You can hire contractors who will inspect your system properly and will do the needful. Don’t be late otherwise your system can get damaged because of minor problems and eventually you will have to replace the system.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Share This!Share on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone
Copyright © 2016 Tuobdog Inc. All rights reserved. | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Web Design & Marketing by Tuobdog SocialWeb.Marketing
Skip to toolbar