Tech Zones – Share Good Articles & Enjoy Free VisibilityComments Off on Tech Zones – Share Good Articles & Enjoy Free Visibility
HVAC-Connect.com has recently launched the Tech Zones, four new sections listing quality articles. Each section is dedicated to a segment of the HVAC-R and related industries. They are:
In these sections we will publish quality technical articles provided by independent authors and companies. Manufacturers, Researchers, Associations, Contractors and Distributors… any person or company is allowed to publish articles in the Tech Zones as long as:
- They have authorship or republishing rights
- The article is mainly technical
- The article respects one the Tech Zone topics (HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing or Geothermal
We do filter articles to ensure quality content but we do not take responsibility for inaccurate facts, sources or any kind of plagiarism.
Launching the Tech Zones is another step towards our main objective, which is to strengthen the links and communication channels between all North American professionals involved at different levels of the industry.
Contributors enjoy great visibility at no cost, another free marketing channel made available to you by HVAC Connect. Every article published in the Tech Zones will be:
- Published on HVAC-Connect.com and will be easily found in various search engines
- Shared with our followers on all Social Medias
- Featuring one or more links to your website
If you’re willing to share an article with the North American HVAC Community, please email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your article should be attached in a .doc or .docx format with proper formatting and images.